Testing

SURVEY ON THE INTERNET



This is a survey related to the usage of the internet. Our group would forever be grateful if you take ten minutes to fill up this form! Take it as a personality quiz. We all know that it sucks when you have your project played around with. So please answer the following questions completely! :D

Your first APR results 2012

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.



Gender:

Age :

School:

Level :



When do you usually use the internet? (In school, at home, etc)



About how many hours do you spend on the internet each day?

Less than an hour 1-3 hours a day Above 4 hours a day



What do you usually do on the internet?

Online Gaming

Social Networking (Twitter/Facebook/skype/etc)

Shopping (Or atleast window shopping)

On Youtube

Facts & Comics (Spartz network/9Gag/Wikipedia/etc)

Others. Please state :



Do you think you are addicted to the internet?

Why do you think so?




For the following statements below, please select one option you think suits you best.



i)Tomorrow is Sunday,I've tons of H/W due on monday!I'll complete them tomorrow and stay up late tonight anyways!

I do this often

I do this

I do this rarely

I don't do this at all


ii)I study with the computer on and end up not studying anyways!

I do this often

I do this

I do this rarely

I don't do this at all


iii)I tell myself to study but when I take a break and use the internet, I forget about schoolwork.

I do this often

I do this

I do this rarely

I don't do this at all


iv)I tell myself only to use the internet for an hour, but end up using more.

I do this often

I do this

I do this rarely

I don't do this at all


v)I study but have a strong itch to use the internet.

I do this often

I do this

I do this rarely

I don't do this at all


vi)

I'll do this later

*30 Minutes Later*

I'll do this later

*an hour later*

I'll do this later

*two hours later*

I'll just do this tomorrow

I do this often

I do this

I do this rarely

I don't do this at all



Do you think people would have better school results if the internet was limited?

Why do you think so?






Thank you for taking up your time to fill up this survey. We are forever in your debt! Here is a little entertaining video for your kind deed.


Click here! :D


END







Copyright 2012 © Patricia Chong, Yap Chun wee and Samuel Cho, Sociology L.3 Survey Project

Reply to this post

Post a Comment